There are several things you can customize on your hotspot start (splash) pages:
- You can add more plans to the credit card module. You can add package with different validity, bandwidth and traffic limits, each can have a different pricing. You can use your own currency of course. It is also possible to add a new location with a different currency.
- You can turn on/off the credit card and voucher modules or change their orders so you can have the voucher module appear above the credit card module.
- You can set the default language of a location.
- You can change the logos on your splash page easily from the Control Center by uploading your own logos
- You can completely customize the templates. We have a powerful template system, called ‘Skins’. You can create multiple Skins and assign them to your locations. Each Skin have customized templates where you can insert HTML code, change graphics, etc. For more information, click here.
- You can use your own start page (called Walled Garden) so you can redirect users to your own page instead of ours, to show your own content, then you can link back to our page so users can buy access.
- You can use your own branding on the Splash Pages and remove our company. You can also hide our domain name from the URLs and use your own domain name for the Wi-Fi pages. This is called “White Label” and has a one time setup fee of 250 USD which is valid for all locations under your operator account.
You can check out this video tutorial for a quick overview: